Vital Oxide Disinfectant
WHAT IS VITAL OXIDE?
Vital Oxide includes components that dramatically decrease the size of its particles. This increases the ability of the active solution to spread and penetrate both hard and porous surfaces. This also makes it effective against airborne pathogens by misting with the appropriate misting applicator equipment.
Vital Oxide is shipped Ready To Use (RTU) as a hospital Disinfectant and may also be diluted using our customizable blending & dispensing system with on-site mixing for multiple applications, including food contact surface sanitization, carpet sanitization, and heavy-duty odor control.
- Vital Oxide Disinfectant 55 Gallon DrumCA$1,955.80
- Vital Oxide Case 4 x 3.78CA$231.80
Effective against airborne pathogens by misting with the appropriate misting applicator equipment.
Vital Oxide is proven to work on all surfaces.
EPA RATING SYSTEM
Be sure to ask any supplier what their EPA Rating System category is so that you can ensure the highest form of safety before you use it.
|MOST TOXIC||LEAST TOXIC|
|STUDY||CAT. 1||CAT. 2||CAT. 3||CAT. 4|
|Acute Oral||Up to 50 mg/kg||> 50 through 500 mg/kg||> 500 through 5000 mg/kg||> 5000 mg/kg|
|Acute Dermal||Up to 200 mg/kg||> 200 through 2000 mg/kg||> 2000 through 5000 mg/kg||>5000 mg/kg|
|Acute Inhalation||Up to 0.5 mg/liter||>0.05 through 0.50 mg/liter||>0.50 through 2.00 mg/liter||> 2.00 mg/liter|
|Primary Eye Irritation||Corrosive or corneal irritation for more than 21 days||Corneal or eye irritation clearing in 8-12 days||Corneal or eye irritation clearing in less than 7 days||Minimal effects clearing in 24 hours|
|Primary Skin Irritation||Corrosive||Severe irritation at 72 hours||Moderate irritation at 72 hours||Mild or slight irritation at 72 hours|
|Signal Words for Label||DANGER||WARNING||CAUTION||None Required|
“Controlled Flow Technology” HDP Proximity Tips - For Sars-Co-V2(Covid-19).
Electrostatics Not Required - Wiping and Misting Is.
EPA Six Steps for Safe & Effective Disinfectant Use.
7 SOLUTIONS IN ONE
EPA REGISTERED HOSPITAL DISINFECTANT CLEANER
Proven to kill a wide range of viruses and bacteria, won’t contribute to the formation of mutating “super bugs,” and does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
NSF REGISTERED (D-2) NO RINSE REQUIRED FOOD CONTACT SURFACES SANITIZER
Kills 99.999% of food borne bacteria, including E. coli, Salmonella, and Listeria in less than 60 seconds.
MOLD & MILDEW KILLER
Kills and prevents spores with up to 7 months residual effects. Safe on a wide range of surfaces from marble to carpeting and beyond.
Proven effective on pet dander as well as dust mite and cockroach allergens. Can be used directly on pet bedding and sleeping areas.
Ends malodors caused by smoke, trash, septic systems, stale cooking, pet urine and excrement, and more. Contains no masking agents or fragrances and is highly effective at neutralizing urine and fecal odors.
HVAC & AIR DUCTS
Used in HVAC systems and air ducts for antimicrobial control, including eliminating bacteria, mold, mildew, and other fungi. Leaves HVAC systems and air ducts free of microbial contamination and ensures air quality.
SOFT SURFACE SANITIZER
Used on a wide range of soft surfaces. Kills odors and odor-causing bacteria on soft surfaces by eliminating the source. Great for upholstery, curtains, and auto interiors.
AREAS OF USE INCLUDE:
- crawl spaces, attics.
- household, Carpets, building materials.
- Litter Boxes, Pet Crates, Pet Beds.
- Restaurants, cafeterias, food service facilities.
- Cruise ships, hotels, hospitality services.
- Hospitals, nursing homes, health care facilities.
- Medical and science research labs.
- educational facilities, correctional institutions, Government and public service offices.
- HVAC Systems, Sports Equipment and facilities.
- Drip Irrigation Lines.
- Pest Control, Pest Removal.
VITAL OXIDE ADVANTAGES
- EPA-registered hospital disinfectant (lowest toxicity category given by the EPA)
- NSF-registered for no rinse required on food-contact surfaces
- Free of volatile organic compounds
- Proven effective in killing Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Norovirus, Legionella pneumophilia, E. coli, and the H1N1 virus (Swine Flu), and other pathogens in independent testing
- Bleach-free, phosphate-free, and free of harsh chemicals and skin irritants
- Non-corrosive to treated articles
- No added fragrance or perfumes
- No nauseous smells or fumes
- Kills mold and mildew at the source, effective on mold spores, and can prevent mold regrowth for up to 7 months on tile and other building materials
6 STEPS FOR SAFE & EFFECTIVE DISINFECTANT USE
STEP 1: CHECK THAT YOUR PRODUCT IS EPA-APPROVED
Check that your product is EPA approved, and that has been tested directly against SARS CoV-2, this direct testing is now available at Labs.
STEP 2: READ THE DIRECTIONS
Follow the product's directions. Check "use sites" and "surface types" to see where you can use the product. Read the "precautionary statements."
STEP 3: PRE-CLEAN THE SURFACE
Make sure to wash the surface with soap and water if the directions mention pre-cleaning or if the surface is visibly dirty.
STEP 4: FOLLOW THE CONTACT TIME
You can find the contact time in the directions. The surface should remain wet the whole time to ensure the product is effective.
STEP 5: WEAR GLOVES AND WASH YOUR HANDS
For disposable gloves, discard them after each cleaning. For reusable gloves, dedicate a pair to disinfecting COVID-19. Wash your hands after removing the gloves.
STEP 6: LOCK IT UP
Keep lids tightly closed and store out of reach of children.
Based on the information provided by: coronavirus.gov
Vital Oxide Disinfectant 1 Gal (128 oz) VO-82972-1-CCA$57.95
Vital Oxide Disinfectant Case of 6 Spray Bottles (32oz each) VO-82972-32OZ-CCA$137.70
Vital Oxide Case 4 x 3.78 VO-82972-4-CCA$231.80
Vital Oxide Disinfectant 55 Gallon Drum VO-82972-55-CCA$1,955.80