- Disinfecting treatments require a dedicated spray applicator.
- No runoff should be created.
- Precise spray tip technology is required, to ensure an even coat of disinfectant is applied to all surface areas.
- Our high-density calibrated M Series 1.5 disinfecting tips produce droplets at 100 mls per minute, blanketing the entire surface with high density misting droplets.
- NPD’s calibrated spray applicator provides chemical usage accountability. NPD’s “Soft Flow Technology” is a nonadjustable output that ensures consistent replication.
HOW WE COMPARE
- Ultra Low Volume means using less product, this will result in fast air-dry times and not meet the mandatory dwell times required.
- With Fogging is difficult to ensure proper coverage, difficult to ensure cleaning dwell times and the application process is relatively slow.
- Paint Sprayers use high pressure and some internal components are corrosive when used with some disinfectants.
- With Inadequate grounding, the wrap effect provided by Electrostatic Sprayers can vary greatly